Midtown Sights & Bites food Tour
- See famous landmarks like Grand Central Terminal, Times Square and more
- Discover hidden local food spots, retail shops, and a quiet oasis in the world’s busiest neighborhood
- Get insider tips on how to navigate Times Square, avoid scams and get great deals on theater tickets
- Get the local scoop on New York City’s most famous neighborhood
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Square, Rockefeller Centre and Grand Central Terminal. You'll explore the neighbourhood with an expert guide who'll give you the inside scoop on all of the major sites and take you to some of their favourite places to eat in the neighbourhood that offer the best of New York's vibrant food culture.
Your NYC tour will kick off in Grand Central Terminal where you'll admire the architecture and even take a secret passage. Afterwards, you'll head through the skyscrapers of Midtown and uncover some of the local faves that are hidden from tourists before making your way to Broadway. Here, you'll learn about the evolution of Broadway and hear all of the tips that could help you snag discount theatre tickets. This is truly a tour that will give you all the insider knowledge!
- Local, English-speaking tour guide
- Food samples
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
- Children (under 6): Free
89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
The tour will depart from under the clock in the center of the main concourse at Grand Central Terminal.
- Please inform the provider if you'll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so by emailing: email@example.com
- Please wear casual clothes that are weather-appropriate and comfortable for walking in
- Once you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Please present your electronic voucher at the start of the tour
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- You'll be dropped off at 700 8th Avenue
- This tour runs daily and all year round
- It starts at 2.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...