Museum of the City of New York general admission tickets
- Explore the museum dedicated to celebrating the history and people of New York City
- Visit the must-see institution depicting both past and future through objects, images, video and more
- Tour with a museum scholar to reveal the stories behind 400 years of history
Begin your New York journey here! 'New York at its Core' is an award-winning, ongoing exhibition situated along the entire first floor of the museum that explores NYC's history and future through objects, images, video, photography and interactive digital experiences. 'Timescapes', an ongoing documentary that brings viewers through the journey of NYC history, runs every forty minutes and offers complimentary audio headsets available in French, Spanish and Mandarin.
Explore various rotating exhibitions in the second and third-floor galleries, including recent exhibitions 'Pride: Photographs of Stonewall and Beyond' by Fred W. McDarrah and 'City of Workers, City of Struggle: How Labor Movements Changed New York'. Enjoy sweet treats, savory snacks, breakfast or lunch at the on-site bakery, Chalsty's Café. Complete your visit by browsing through the Museum Shop, where you'll find a wide array of exhibition-related and New York City-centric items and gifts.
- General admission ticket
- Seniors (65+) and students with I.D.: $14
- Visitors under the age of 19: free
- Members: free
1220 5th Avenue at 103rd Street, New York, New York 10029
By bus: M1, M2, M3, M4 or M106 to 104th Street
By subway: Lexington Avenue (6) train to 103rd Street and walk three blocks west. Or take (2) or (3) train to Central Park North / 110th Street and walk one block east to Fifth Avenue, then south to 104th Street
By bike: CitiBike to Fifth Avenue at 103rd Street
- Date of ticket can be changed at no cost. Guests may reach out to the museum at +1 (212) 534-1672 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos by Filip Wolak and Christiane Patic - Courtesy Local Projects
- Closed Thanksgiving Day (28 November), Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...