National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey tickets
- Enjoy an immersive, new walk-through experience in the heart of NYC
- Discover the ocean using groundbreaking technology and photorealistic animation
- Learn of the amazing work done by National Geographic's ocean explorers
Explore the ground-breaking entertainment experience that utilizes cutting-edge technology to transport you on an unbelievable underwater voyage across the Pacific Ocean. The National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey is a realistic animation that grants you a peek into undisclosed moments in nature, including an up-close encounter with a Humpback whale, a battle between ferocious Humboldt squid, magnificent bait ball feeding frenzy and so much more!
- Admission ticket to National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Children (under 2 years old): free and do not need a ticket
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced
- Seniors (65+ years old): reduced
226 West 44th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues), New York, NY 10036
National Geographic Encounter
- Insider tip: Weekends before 4.00pm and holidays often have limited availability upon arrival
- The recommended age for the experience is 3 years and older. Children two and under do not need a ticket to enter
- You will receive a voucher after booking. You can either check in at the ticket counter or online following the instructions on the voucher. To ensure best availability and avoid sold-out time slots, please consider reserving in advance with online check-in using the instructions on the voucher
- The experience is accessible to individuals with disabilities. Additionally, the attraction has a limited number of complimentary wheelchairs available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Open daily from 10.00am until 8.00pm
*Last ticket sold one hour prior to closing
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...