Neighbourhood Eats: Brownstone Brooklyn
- Discover why Brooklyn is now the centre of the NYC food scene
- Visit family-owned food stores to get the local lowdown on food in Brooklyn
- Stroll down the beautiful tree-lined streets of Brooklyn with a local
- Explore the many faces of Brooklyn cuisine, from New American to Italian, the Middle East and beyond!
Brooklyn has a vibrant mix of small, locally-owned, artisinal food shops unlike almost any other neighbourhood in America which is why a tour is so important. On this Brooklyn tour, you'll find out how these unique spots came to be and with a local guide, you'll discover what it is that makes them so special.
You'll visit both old-school haunts and new culinary entrepreneurs to experience an exciting mix of both traditional and daring flavours. You'll stop by Italian and Middle Eastern stores, check out the popular cafes and restaurants that are popping up around the neighbourhood and learn more about the area and its history from real locals.
This NYC food tour has something for everyone so make sure that you come hungry!
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- Edible merchandise
Children (under 6): Free
215 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
The tour will leave from Stinky Bklyn.
- Please inform the provider if you'll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please dress comfortably as there is walking involved
- Once you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Please have your electronic voucher ready to show at the start of the tour
- This tour runs daily
- It starts at 12.00pm
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Turkish Coffee + Fortune Telling Experience in the East Village - 1pm Turkish coffee reading is an a...