Neighbourhood Eats: Brownstone Brooklyn
- Discover why Brooklyn is now the centre of the NYC food scene
- Visit family-owned food stores to get the local lowdown on food in Brooklyn
- Stroll down the beautiful tree-lined streets of Brooklyn with a local
- Explore the many faces of Brooklyn cuisine, from New American to Italian, the Middle East and beyond!
Brooklyn has a vibrant mix of small, locally-owned, artisinal food shops unlike almost any other neighbourhood in America which is why a tour is so important. On this Brooklyn tour, you'll find out how these unique spots came to be and with a local guide, you'll discover what it is that makes them so special.
You'll visit both old-school haunts and new culinary entrepreneurs to experience an exciting mix of both traditional and daring flavours. You'll stop by Italian and Middle Eastern stores, check out the popular cafes and restaurants that are popping up around the neighbourhood and learn more about the area and its history from real locals.
This NYC food tour has something for everyone so make sure that you come hungry!
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- Edible merchandise
Children (under 6): Free
215 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
The tour will leave from Stinky Bklyn.
- Please inform the provider if you'll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please dress comfortably as there is walking involved
- Once you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Please have your electronic voucher ready to show at the start of the tour
- This tour runs daily
- It starts at 12.00pm
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
The East Village of New York was once an immigrant neighborhood, but today is one of the prime night...
Craft beer in the USA is a rapidly growing industry, and one that we at Urban Adventures happily sup...
With the success of the hit musical Hamilton, we’ve created a tour to help people understand how an ...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
Join this NYC East Village Food Tour to explore one of New York City’s hottest restaurant and craft ...
Sidewalks of NY offers irresistible New York Food Tours in the cultural hotspot of the Lower East Si...
You may have seen New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art before, but you've never seen it like this. ...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...