New York Times Journey tour of Greenwich Village
- See where the artistic elite and novices mingle and where many comic greats got their start
- Track the layers of history in the Village — from affluent suburb to ethnic enclave to bohemian paradise
- Learn about carefully crafted food and beer and art directly from staff and small business proprietors
- Indulge in a range of delicious treats from sweets to comfort food and domestic draft to craft beer
- Keep one eye on the stars while hanging out in one of the favorite off-hours hangouts for off duty comedians
This tour will take you on a journey through bohemian Greenwich Village, exploring the finest merchants, discovering the stories and tasting sweet and savory delicacies on the way!
Inspired by The New York Times, this tour also gives you exclusive access to the Comedy Cellar, will have you making your own cannoli in a family-run Italian pasticceria and takes you on a guided tour of the Morrisson Hotel Gallery.
You’ll dive into the history of Greenwich village and discover how it became one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in New York City, taste samples of Brazilian and Lebanese treats and dishes and get the chance to visit the venue that gave a host of famous comedians their start!
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Brazilian pastries and cannoli
- 3 drinks (beer, wine when available, or soft drinks)
- Additional snacks
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Child (0-6 years): free
- Child (6-11 years): reduced
Morrisson Hotel, 116 Prince St, New York, NY 10012
Your guide will meet you upstairs in the gallery. When you arrive ring the buzzer and the gallery will buzz the door open and you can enter
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Tours run daily
- Departs at 1.30pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Tour ends approximately 5.30pm
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Turkish Coffee + Fortune Telling Experience in the East Village - 1pm Turkish coffee reading is an a...