NYC Midtown walking tour
- Walk past electric Times Square and historic Grand Central Terminal
- See iconic landmarks like the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center
- Hear all about the city that never sleeps from an expert guide
New York's Midtown is the heart of the city, home to incredible iconic buildings and an electric atmosphere. The bright lights of Broadway, the towering spectacle of Art Deco skyscrapers, the traffic, the crowds--Midtown is New York at its most colorful, most vibrant, and most intense.
This 2.5-hour walking tour is packed with exciting and unforgettable stories from the elite mansions of Park Avenue to the then-dangerous streets of Prohibition-era 42nd Street. Nowhere else combines utopian dreams and urban nightmares quite like this soaring monument to city life, where every street corner is a movie set and every block has a story to tell.
This is quintessential New York. This is 'the Crossroads of the World'. Midtown's world-famous sights create an unmissable experience of glitz and glamour, architecture and adventure, neon and noise. Don't miss out on your chance to see it all!
- Guided tour
- Tickets to museums and attractions
Grand Central Station Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
- The tour starts in front of the clock in the main concourse of Grand Central Station terminal facing the Apple Store. Just look for the team in the red SANDEMANs NEW Europe t-shirts
- The tour usually ends by the Rockefeller Center
- This tour is offered in both English and Spanish
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 3.00pm
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Turkish Coffee + Fortune Telling Experience in the East Village - 1pm Turkish coffee reading is an a...