Pre-ferry guided tour, Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty with Pedestal access
- Explore historic Battery Park with a guide before ferry ride
- Benefit from priority boarding to Liberty Island and save precious time
- Enjoy a self-guided audio tour at both Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
The day begins with a 30-minute guided tour in English of Battery Park, a historic green space located at the southern tip of Manhattan. Here you'll learn about the park and its monuments from a local guide before arriving at Castle Clinton. Your guide will then assist you through the boarding process for the ferry to Liberty Island. Cross New York Harbor and arrive at the iconic Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants access to the pedestal and Pedestal Museum.
Gain exclusive access to the monument up to the Fort Wood section for a truly immersive experience on your own. Enjoy a self-guided audio tour as you explore the grounds before heading to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Here you'll pick up your audio guide on arrival and take a journey through history.
*An upgrade to a fully-escorted tour in English will be available at check-out. This option also includes a guided tour of the 9/11 Memorial once you have returned to Manhattan from Ellis Island.
- All fees and tickets
- Local guide for pre-ferry tour in English
- Access to reserve line for ferry boarding
- Audio guides
- Live guide on Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Infant ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004
Please meet your guide at State Street in front of Starbucks, across the street from Battery Park
- Pre-ferry tour is in English only
- For the multilingual audio guide download the app "Audiotour Guides NSDEV" (app is not yet compatible with iOS). Audio tours available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Tour runs rain or shine, so guests should dress appropriately
- Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. A Reser...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
Cruise along the New York harbor and pass the most famous New York City landmarks. Enjoy magnificent...
A visit to One World Observatory at Freedom Tower is a must during your trip to New York City! Take ...
This two-hour tour is led by a former Wall Street professional and focuses on the economic collapse ...
Alive After Five happy hour cruise is your new favorite after-work spot for great drinks, a bite to ...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Discover Harlem, the New York City neighborhood that still reigns as capital of African-American cul...
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...