Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Enjoy a fascinating, guided tour of Radio City Music Hall
- Discover the Art Deco architecture and artwork
- Have the opportunity to maybe meet a Radio City Rockette®
Nicknamed the Showplace of the Nation, Radio City Music Hall has been a beloved entertainment center of New Yorkers for nearly 90 years! Go behind the scenes of this New York City landmark on a guided tour of Radio City Music Hall. Admire Art Deco masterpieces, hear the history of the iconic Great Stage and even take a photo with a Radio City Rockette®.
- Guided tour
- Follow-along guide (if required)
- Free digital photo with a Rockette
- Infants under 5 years old: free
- Child 5-11 years old: reduced
- Seniors over 62 years old: reduced
- Students and veterans: reduced
1260 6th Avenue (Avenue of the Americas), New York, NY 10020
Located between West 50th and West 51st Streets
- From January until October: Redeem your voucher at the Radio City Sweets & Gifts, located at 1260 Avenue of the Americas between 50th and 51st Streets
- From November until December: Redeem your voucher at the 51st Street tour entrance between 5th and 6th Avenue (closer to 6th)
- Tour is in English, but follow-along guides are available in 6 different languages upon request
- Tours are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, but tour provider will do its best to accommodate all guests
- Every half-hour between 9.30am and 5.00pm
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...