Saint Patrick's Cathedral Official self-guided audio tour
- Explore and learn about stunning Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- Listen to Cardinal Timothy Dolan narrate this brand-new 30-minute audio tour
- Choose between a regular pass or upgraded option for expedited entrance
The most magnificent cathedral in The Americas is celebrating its 160th Anniversary, and--regardless of one's religion--it remains a must-see when visiting NYC! Narrated by Cardinal Timothy Dolan, who is Archbishop of New York, and Monsignor Robert Ritchie, this audio tour was created to capture the essence of St. Patrick's Cathedral. As you listen to the fascinating history, art and architecture of the church, you will also be able to explore the grounds.
Two tickets are available:
- Tour Pass: Limited-release ticket, including narrated audio tour
- Tour Pass Gold: Same as Tour Pass, but includes expedited cathedral entrance
- Headset and audio guide
- Souvenir lanyard and laminate
Saint Patrick's Cathedral, 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10022
- Please go to the entrance on 50th Street and 5th Avenue
- Tour Pass holders must enter through the visitors queue. Tour Pass Gold holders will enter through the marked entry
- All tours are contingent on availability of volunteer tour guides and special liturgical services
- Church is closed on 15 August, 14 October, 1 November, 8 December, 12 December and 24-25 December. Visit the website for the cathedral's calendar of holy dates
- Tour is offered in English, Spanish, French and Italian. There is an additional tour for children in English only
- Each of the tours last 30-40 minutes
- All visitors and guests in the church are asked to conduct themselves appropriately for being in a house of worship. This includes dress, language, actions and volume. All visitors must take tours with headphones to not disrupt Mass or the faithful
- Tour hours are from 8.30am until 6.00pm
- Tours is NOT available during Mass between 12.00pm and 1:30pm
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Turkish Coffee + Fortune Telling Experience in the East Village - 1pm Turkish coffee reading is an a...