Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Flex Ticket with city guide
- Board the ferry and enjoy access to the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island (USD 19.25 value)
- Take a self-guided tour of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Receive a downloadable New York City guidebook offering more than USD 20 in discounts
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. With your first-come, first-serve Flex Ticket (retailing at USD 19.25), you'll be able to access the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island. Enjoy a self-guided tour of both islands and receive a downloadable New York City guidebook with more than USD 20 in discounts!
- Round-trip boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Free audio tour on each island
- New York City guidebook with discounts
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty itself, including the crown, pedestal and museum (These tickets are sold out for months in advance and extremely limited)
- Children (3 and under): free
- Children (4-12): reduced price
- Seniors (62+): reduced price
Battery Park - 17 State Street, New York, New York
Statue Cruises - Inside Battery Park
- Flex Ticket does not require a time selection at check-out, and is good for use up to 180 days from the chosen departure date. The 9.00am time slot visible at check-out is a default time by our system. Flex Tickets are first-come, first-serve on the day of the visit
- All minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older. If they arrive without an adult, they may be denied entrance into the park
- Children under three years of age do not need a ticket to board the ferry
- Audio Tour is available in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...