Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Flex Ticket with city guide
- Board the ferry and enjoy access to the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island (USD 18.50 value)
- Take a self-guided tour of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Receive a downloadable New York City guidebook offering more than USD 20 in discounts
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. With your first-come, first-serve Flex Ticket (retailing at USD 18.50), you'll be able to access the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island. Enjoy a self-guided tour of both islands and receive a downloadable New York City guidebook with more than USD 20 in discounts!
- Round-trip boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Free audio tour on each island
- New York City guidebook with discounts
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty itself, including the crown, pedestal and museum (These tickets are sold out for months in advance and extremely limited)
- Children (3 and under): free
- Children (4-12): reduced price
- Seniors (62+): reduced price
Battery Park - 17 State Street, New York, New York
Statue Cruises - Inside Battery Park
- Flex Ticket does not require a time selection at check-out, and is good for use up to 180 days from the chosen departure date. The 9.00am time slot visible at check-out is a default time by our system. Flex Tickets are first-come, first-serve on the day of the visit
- All minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older. If they arrive without an adult, they may be denied entrance into the park
- Children under three years of age do not need a ticket to board the ferry
- Audio Tour is available in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...