The New York Sightseeing Pass: 100+ attractions and tours
- Visit as many attractions you want with no limitation
- Choose from over 100 top New York City attractions with a 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10-day pass including exclusive One World Observatory access
- Enjoy 2 bus loops on a hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus for the duration of your pass
- Create your own itinerary including museums, biking and walking tours, with special discounts on restaurants and entertainment
- Just show your pass at designated ticketing areas for entry and ENJOY!
- Get your pass delivered instantly on any mobile device or print at home
The ultimate New York experience is easy and affordable with The Sightseeing Pass that offers more than 100 attractions including exclusive access to the One World Observatory. Choose the unlimited pass and enjoy access to the hop-on, hop-off double decker bus tours for the duration of your Pass.
Select the number of days you would like to use your Sightseeing Pass, then visit as many attraction as you would like. The Pass can be used for 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 consecutive calendar days. It becomes activated when it is used at its first attraction, then expires at midnight of its last valid day. For example, a two-day Sightseeing Pass that is first used on Monday, will expire at midnight on Tuesday.
There's no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during that time frame, so you can see as many sites as you can fit in—racking up serious savings along the way. Just visiting an average of 3 attractions daily can save you up to US $70 each day that you put the pass to use.
NYC Top Attractions included on the Sightseeing Pass List:
- One World Observatory
- Top of the Rock
- Madame Tussauds
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Hop on Hop off Bus – Uptown, Downtown and Brooklyn Loop for the duration of your pass
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- National Geographic Encounter
- American Museum of Natural History
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- Wildlife Conservation Society including Bronx Zoo, the Central Park Zoo and the New York Aquarium
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 3-day ticket to all Met locations, including The Met, Met Breuer and The Cloisters
- Gray Line CitySightseeing Night Tour
- Circle Line Cruises
- Bike Rent NYC
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Walking Tours
- Choice of 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10-day pass
- Unlimited sightseeing the Uptown Loop, the Downtown Loop and the Brooklyn Loop
- Discounts and special offers
- Children 3-12
- You have until the specified date to start using the pass, at which point it will last for the number of consecutive days selected at booking. It will expire at midnight of the final day of use
- Your pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attraction, bus tour or restaurant
- Passengers can now just scan their passes on the Gray Line City Sightseeing buses to use them. You no longer need to go to a visitor center to obtain a bus ticket
- Once you have your ticket, you can hop-on the bus at any stop on the route, any time the bus is running
- Cancellation policy: passes are non-refundable
- Each attraction can be visited once per day
- Attractions are subject to change without previous notice
- Please refer here for the most updated list of participating attractions
- Available year-round
- Attraction hours vary, please see guide for exact details
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Leaving early in the morning, you'll enjoy watching movies and Wi-Fi on-board while admiring the lan...
See the sunrise from the heart of New York and experience the city awakening. Limited to 100 visitor...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus fe...
Take advantage of your visit to New York by going on a trip to the nation's capital, Washington, D.C...
Nicknamed the Showplace of the Nation, Radio City Music Hall has been a beloved entertainment center...
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...