Three-day Niagara Falls, Toronto and Thousand Islands tour from NYC
- Experience the magnificent power of the impressive Niagara Falls
- Explore the dynamic and fascinating city of Toronto
- Visit the impressive Thousand Islands area that straddles the Canadian and U.S. borders
Day 1: NEW YORK – FINGER LAKES – NIAGARA FALLS
Head north from New York City, passing the gorgeous Delaware Water Gap mountain range and driving later through Watkins Glen State Park, located right in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to admire its waterfalls, then continue to Niagara Falls where you will arrive in the late afternoon. Tour the U.S. side of Niagara, including the American Falls, Goat Island and Luna Island. Experience the tremendous power of the falls aboard the Maid of the Mist boat, and enjoy a colorful light show at night.
Day 2: NIAGARA FALLS – TORONTO – 1000 ISLANDS
Day two starts with a stupendous view of the Horse Shoe Falls, followed by a visit to the charming town of Niagara on The Lake. After, head towards Toronto, the financial capital of Canada. Visit the HTO Park, City Hall, Distillery Historic District and Brookfield Place--home of the Hockey Hall of Fame. You'll leave Toronto in the evening, and head east along Lake Ontario for a late arrival to the Thousand Islands area, an archipelago wedged between the Canadian and U.S. borders.
Day 3: 1000 ISLANDS – NEW YORK
The last day of the tour begins with a cruise through the amazing Thousand Islands along the St. Lawrence River. Pass the houses of the rich and famous built atop private islands, including Boldt Castle and Heart Island. En route back to the city, enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way before returning to the Big Apple in the evening.
- Two-nights' hotel accommodation including taxes and continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist
- Thousand Islands cruise (only May-October)
- Children under 2 travel for free
- Children ages 2-14 sharing with two adults
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036
Please meet your tour at the Gray Line Visitor Center between 47th and 48th Streets. From April 1, 2020, please meet at the new point: Manhattan Gray Line Visitor Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.)
- Overnight hotel in Niagara Falls: Wyndham Super 8
- Overnight hotel(s) on Day 2 in Gananoque: Comfort Inn. In April, it is possible that tour provider will reroute tour back to Niagara Falls overnight based on weather conditions
- Prices are based on two people sharing a room. Rooms all have two double beds; however, in the event of a triple room, no extra bedding will be provided
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification. Passengers are responsible to ensure that visa requirements are met in advance. For more information regarding Canadian VISA requirements, please check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
- All tours are operated in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Requested language must be specified at the time of booking
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Every Sunday and Friday, from April to October at 7.00am
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
Two talented casts unite for Mozart's most famous comic opera, conducted by Antonello Manacorda and ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...