Tickets to Ain't Too Proud on Broadway
- Sing and dance along to the classic melodies of The Temptations
- Learn about the band's journey from Detroit all the way to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Visit the same Times Square theater where the famed Les Misérables ran for many years
Ain't Too Proud is the new Broadway musical directed by two-time Tony Award® winner Des McAnuf that chronicles the fascinating story of the legendary soul band The Temptations. One of the greatest vocal groups of all time, The Temptations rose to fame during the sixties and have continued to influence countless generations of musicians.
The tale of family, brotherhood, loyalty and betrayal is portrayed through their signature dance moves and unforgettable hits. Learn about the how the band got started despite the political and civil unrest in the country at the time. With choreography by Tony nominee, Sergio Trujillo, this riveting production will have you moving and grooving all night. Get ready... 'cause here they come!
- Tickets to Ain't Too Proud
Imperial Theatre - 249 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
- For best availability, consider buying tickets in the front mezzanine. Many Broadway theatres are smaller than expected, so seats in the mezzanine are recommended
- Seating options are available for guests who use wheelchairs or have other mobility needs. These include wheelchair seating, companion seating and aisle seats with folding armrest. For information regarding a specific show or the theatre’s accessibility options, please call +1 (866) 302-0995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This musical is recommended for children ages 13 and up
- Children under the age of four are not allowed in the theatre
- The show runs two hours and 30 minutes, including intermission
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- On sale from now through November 24th, 2019
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Between the holiday hustle and the big city bustle, make time for joy with your loved ones at the Ch...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...