Tickets to Blue Man Group - Off Broadway
- Pump your fists in the air to awesome music
- Be amazed by the crazy antics of the Blue Men
Blue Man Group will rock your world, blow your mind, and unleash your spirit. Leave your expectations at the door and let three bald and blue men take you on a spectacular journey bursting with music, laughter and surprises. 35 million people of all ages, languages and cultures know what Blue Man Group is really about. Now it’s your turn.
DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR.
Note on seating: Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot in the chosen category when you book. To download the seating chart click here
- Tickets to Blue Man Group at the Astor Place Theatre
Astor Place Theatre, 434 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10003
Bring a printed or digital copy of your voucher to the theatre box office to pick up your tickets. Photo ID will be required. Please try to arrive at least one hour before the performance in order to collect your tickets. Latecomers might not be seated once the performance starts
- When purchasing tickets, the name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- The theatre is NOT wheelchair accessible. Patrons must be able to negotiate 3-6 steps in order to enter the lobby and theatre. There are no elevators or escalators
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Photos by Lindsey Best
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- Every day
- Exact days and times change frequently. Please see the calendar for available dates and times
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...