Karel Mark Chichon and Bertrand de Billy conduct one of opera’s greatest scores. Michael Mayer’s sumptuous staging, a highlight of the 2018–19 season, returns with two casts of bright stars. Sopranos Aleksandra Kurzak and Lisette Oropesa share the role of Violetta, the opera’s tragic heroine. Tenors Dmytro Popov and Vittorio Grigolo portray the role as her ardent lover, and baritones Quinn Kelsey and Luca Salsi are Alfredo’s stern father, Germont.
Concerts & Operas
Tickets to La Traviata at the Met Opera
Availability: 10 January, 2020 - 19 March, 2020
Duration: 3 hours 10 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experience a night of glitz and glamour at New York’s Metropolitan Opera
- Be dazzled by Swarovski crystal chandeliers, 23-karat gold leaf ceilings and 30-foot tall murals
- See an extravagant performance at the most important classical music organization in North America
What to expect
- Tickets to theLa Traviata at the Metropolitan Opera
Metropolitan Opera, 30 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the opera box office
What to remember
- Photo by Vincent Peters/Met Opera
- Sung in Italian with Met Titles in English, German, Italian and Spanish
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- To download the seating chart
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 15 days before the activity begins.