Hudson Yards is an extraordinary architectural new landmark designated to be a focal point where both visitors and locals alike can enjoy new perspectives of the Big Apple. Climb the stunning spiral staircase and take in the city from different heights, angles and vantage points. Comprised of 154 intricately interconnecting flights of stairs, nearly 80 landings, the vertical climb offers jawdropping views of New York, Hudson river and beyond.
Attractions & monuments
Vessel flex pass tickets
Availability: Open 8.00am until midnight
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Ascend the spiral staircase and climb 80 landings to the top
- Enjoy views of NYC from different heights and vantage points
- Choose a date and visit the Vessel anytime
What to expect
- Flex pass to Vessel
What's not included
- Food or drink
- Children ages 5 and under: free and do not need a ticket
30 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Proceed directly to the Vessel entrance
What to remember
- With the Flex Pass tickets, visitors can book a date up to six months in advance and arrive at anytime that day
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult during their visit
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.