VIP helicopter tour and cruise on a New York Water Taxi
- Enjoy a thrilling helicopter ride over the city that never sleeps
- Pass NYC landmarks such as Central Park, Empire State Building and South Street Seaport
- Admire Brooklyn Bridge and Lady Liberty from high in the sky AND up-close from the sea
Take in breathtaking views of magical Manhattan on a high-performance helicopter with floor-to-ceiling windows that are picture perfect for photo-taking. Fly within sight of lush Central Park, famous Hudson River and the historic Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Marvel at the Empire State, Chrysler and MetLife Buildings, as well as Rockefeller Center. Other points of interest include the World Financial Center, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Greenwich Village, South Street Seaport and the 150-year old Brooklyn Bridge.
That's not all! After your aerial adventure, enjoy a relaxing, one-hour cruise on a famous New York Water Taxi. Watch up-close the world-renowned NYC skyline, iconic bridges, waterfront parks and even Lady Liberty herself. This unique air and sea experience is sure to render your trip to the Big Apple absolutely unforgettable.
- Approximately 12-15 minute helicopter flight over Manhattan
- One-hour New York Water Taxi cruise
- Heliport fees
- Transportation to the Heliport
- Souvenir pictures
Downtown Manhattan Heliport - Pier 6, New York, NY 10004
- Please arrive to your tour at Pier 6 on East River, located on South Street between the South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal
- All tours are subject to availability
- You must choose between two flight times at check-out. You also must enter both your email address and phone number, so that the tour provider can contact you and confirm the actual time of your flight
- All guests in your group must present a valid, government-issued photo I.D.
- Max. weight: 275 lbs (125 kilos) per passenger
- All passengers are required to view a safety video before flying
- All bags are subject to inspection; bags/purses must be locked up
- Refunds will not be granted if cancelled within 24 hours of the tour. In case of severe weather (heavy rain or snow, low clouds, dense fog or lightning), tours may be rescheduled or refunded completely with a 24 hours' notice. No refunds will be given for no-shows
- 10.00am or 5.30pm (10.00am only until March 31st, 2019 & also in the months of November and December)
New York Water Taxi:
- 11.30am and 7.00pm
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Turkish Coffee + Fortune Telling Experience in the East Village - 1pm Turkish coffee reading is an a...