Washington, D.C. day tour from New York City
- Travel to the nation's capital on a Mercedes sprinter or coach bus
- Stop at the White House and visit Arlington National Cemetery
- See the Lincoln, Iwo Jima, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials
- Spend time at Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum
On this day tour from NYC, you'll learn all about the nation's capital and how the U.S. government is structured. Pass Capitol Hill, home of Congress, and enjoy a brief stop at the iconic White House. Hear about the history of the colonies, American Revolution and American Civil War. See Capitol Hill, home of the US Congress and learn about the structure of the U.S. government.
You'll also visit Lincoln, Iwo Jima, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials to better understand how these events changed not only the country, but also the course of history. Stop at the Arlington National Cemetery where over 200,000 soldiers have been buried since the Civil War. Stop at the solemn John F. Kennedy Gravesite and pay respect to one of the most beloved presidents in U.S. history. Afterwards, spend time at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum and explore the exhibits.
Other highlights include:
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- The National Mall & Reflecting Pool
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation with free WiFi
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under age of 2: free
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
McDonald's Times Square 1528 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Corner of West 45th Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For tours with fewer guests, Mercedes sprinters may be substituted
- The stop at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum is around 1.5 hours
- Departs at 6.30am and returns to the departure location at approximately 8.30pm
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...