Tour of the best sights of French Riviera
- Let yourself be driven along the picturesque coastal roads of the French Riviera
- Visit Monaco Monte-Carlo and drive on the famous Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit
- Walk the red carpet in Cannes
See the best of the French Riviera on a full-day sightseeing tour from Nice. Following a pick-up from your hotel, begin the adventure by stopping on the "Moyenne Corniche" for 15 minutes to enjoy the panoramic view for the Villefranche-sur-mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
Then, your guide will take you to visit to the medieval village of Eze, where you will admire the splendid panorama and discover the secrets of perfume with a free guided visit to the Fragonard perfume factory.
Next sight will be the unforgettable Principality of Monaco and have the time to see the old town, the cathedral, the palace and the changing of the guards. The drive along the Formula 1 track to rich Monte Carlo with its famous Casino and luxury boutiques. You will have a free time to enjoy your lunch in one of the many wonderful restaurants of Monaco, before going to your next destination.
Around 13:00, your guide will join you to go to Antibes. This tourist-oriented city combines nautical traditions and pleasures. You will visit the old town, the largest business and pleasure marina of Europe and the port of billionaires.
Your next stop will be Saint-Paul-De-Vence. Marvel at the 'jewel of Provence', and observe he place where many painters and artists have been. As you walk the streets of this Medieval walled village, you'll be able to sense centuries of history and artistic creativity. It’s a unique place and it’s the place to be!
The last destination will be the famous city of the stars "Cannes". Explore the Beverly Hills of France, walk along the famous "Croisette", enjoy the luxury hotels, restaurants and shops. And most important: Step on the famous film festival red carpet, just like Hollywood stars.
In the end of the journey, and after 9 hours of sightseeing, you will return to Nice city and your driver-guide will drop you off at your hotel or your chosen address in Nice.
- Bilingual guide
- Food and Beverages
- Attractions and museums tickets
- For the small group minivan tour, please be ready at 8:30 a.m. in the lobby of your hotel on the day of the visit. Your driver-guide will ask for you at the hotel reception.
- For the large group bus tour, the meeting point will be at 8:45 am, Place du Vœu, 28 Avenue Saint-Jean Baptiste in Nice.
- Pick-up from Nice or Cannes included in the price. Pick-up in other cities may require additional fees.
- There are two options to choose from: small tour group by minivan, up to 8 passengers maximum, or bus tour up to 30 passengers maximum.
- No departure planned from Cannes for the bus tour, group up to 30 people.
- During the Formula 1, access to Monaco is forbidden. On 21, 22, 23 and 24 May 2020, the visit of Monaco will be replaced by the visit of the city of Menton.
- Every day for the Minivan small group tour, with departure between 8:30 and 9:00 am.
- Every day except Sunday for the large group tour by bus, with departure at 8.45 am.
Amateurs de photos et de randonnées, suivez nous en "Safari Photo" d'une journée à sensation nature ...
This tour will conduct you to Nice’s most beautiful viewpoints. thanks to our powerful electric bike...
During this full-day tour, you will enjoy the best of the French Riviera. You will explore Cannes – ...
During this half-day tour, you will discover the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera. Enjoy spen...
Your tour will begin with a comfortable pickup from your hotel in Nice. Settle back for a scenic dri...
During this full-day excursion, you will leave the coast and first enjoy a beautiful drive through t...