Captain Memo’s pirate cruise with day at Clearwater Beach and lunch
- Sail the beaches of Orlando aboard a pirate ship
- Enjoy a tasty lunch on the beach
You’ll start your day with a brief visit to the beach before boarding Captain Memo’s dreaded pirate ship. This band of buccaneers has its own reggae island and steel band, making your cruise a relaxing delight. On board you’ll learn to be a proper seadog and also watch for dolphins. The spirited pirates will also offer you a range of soft drinks, beer, wine or champagne.
After the cruise, you’ll have plenty of time to relax in the sun or swim at Clearwater Beach. Whenever you start feeling hungry, head over to the lunch cafe on the beach-front promenade. Adult options include pizza, pasta, fish and chips, gyros, sandwiches, burgers and salads. Children options include grilled cheese, hot dogs, burgers, fish and chips, pasta and chicken fingers. Soft drinks, ice tea or coffee included.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Captain Memo’s boat ride
- Drinks aboard boat ride
- Lunch voucher
- Children (ages 12 and under)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Tuesday and Friday
- Pick-ups begin 7.30am
- Departure 8.30am
Avoid the hassles of directions, parking, and traffic by booking your transport to the DAYTONA 500! ...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
WonderWorks is Orlando's favorite indoor attraction offering an incredibly fun and enriching experie...
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...