Florida was a well-known pirate hang-out in the 17th and 18th centuries – both Captain Kidd and Blackbeard were active here – so it makes sense to offer a taste of those buccaneering times on a Gulf Coast adventure. Sailing from the heart of Clearwater Beach – within walking distance of many of the attractions and the iconic Pier 60 – Captain Memo’s is tailor-made for a genuine family-friendly two-hour excursion aboard the Pirate’s Ransom. It all starts with a hearty “Welcome aboard!” from the Captain’s crew before the ship sets sail for the calm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, where you can spot dolphins frolicking along the shore. Every voyage offers the chance to immerse yourself in pirate antics during the two-hour odyssey, which always includes a treasure hunt, face painting, water gun games, story-telling, and dancing.
Clearwater Beach pirate cruise adventure with lunch
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- Beach time
- Lunch at a local beachside restaurant
- 2 hour Pirate cruise adventure on the waters of Clearwater Beach
- One free beverage or beer/wine onboard the boat
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3-11)
Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas.
Margaritaville Resort at 7:15 am, Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747.
Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill at 7:30 am, 12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836.
Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8 am, 8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819.
- The cruise is suitable for all ages
- The Pirate’s Ransom is a fully modern vessel built to US Coast Guard requirements
- There are complimentary drinks for all guests – sodas for children, beer and wine for guest pirates 21 and over and snacks are available for sale
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability