Disney World 1-day tickets
- Visit your favorite park for an entire day
- Extra options: visit multiple parks or enjoy water park activities
- Four stellar parks to choose from: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Spend a day wandering through the world of make-believe. Pick your favorite Walt Disney World® Theme Park to experience the magic.
- Storybook wonder at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Cultures from around the world at Epcot®
- An adventure awaits you at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Movies, music and shows at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
Wherever you go, the only limit to the fun is your imagination. If you want to pack more into your day, additional options let you visit as many parks and activities as you can fit into your schedule.
- Admission to Walt Disney World
- Theme Park Base Ticket, Park Hopper®, or Park Hopper Plus®
- Children (ages 3-9)
2101 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
Pick up your tickets by showing your voucher and valid photo ID at Guest Relations at the entrance of any Walt Disney World theme park.
- Your voucher will arrive within 36 hours of booking
- Tickets cannot be modified or refunded
- Please provide the confirmation number and an official ID on arrival, the ID must match the booking name
- Park Hopper® tickets allow you to visit multiple Disney World parks during the day
- Park Hopper Plus® tickets allow you to visit multiple Disney World parks during the day and to any of the following: Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course and Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
- Magic Kingdom® Park, 8.00am-11.00pm
- Epcot®, 9.00am-9.00pm
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, 8.00am-7.00pm
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, 9.00m-9.30pm
- Hours are subject to change
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...
The Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens is the perfect day trip activity for the whole family....
Ripley’s Believe it or not in Orlando boasts 600 exhibits and artifacts with 16 themed galleries tha...