The half-mile stretch of Virginia Drive from Mills Avenue to Lake Ivanhoe is now home to several new locally owned bars and breweries, prompting Orlando locals to call the strip, "Barley Row". Stroll with your host and craft beer expert under a beautiful canopy of Live Oaks and savor some locally brewed craft beer at six stops tucked into two of Orlando's Main Street Districts, Mills 50 and Ivanhoe Village. On this walking tour in the heart of Lake Formosa, one of Orlando's oldest neighborhoods, you will sip on some of Florida's tastiest local beers, tour two breweries, learn about local small businesses and their histories, and snack on the delectable food offered by one of these local establishments now prospering in our newly revitalized historic district. Experience a taste of the real Orlando and its diverse flavors.
Florida craft beer and brewery tour
- Step inside local breweries for a behind-the-scenes tour of the beer-making process
- Sample Florida beer from around the state
- Step off the beaten path to learn about a local neighborhood
- Meet owners and managers of local establishments
- 3 hour tour
- History walk
- Local guide
- Five beer samples
- Transportation to/from the tour
- Gratuity for your tour guide
1010 Virginia Drive, Orlando, FL 32803
Ten10 is located at 1010 Virginia Drive. The road next to the brewery is Brookhaven Drive - turn down this road for parking. There is free parking in the lot located behind the brewery, or in any open street parking along Brookhaven. Meet inside the brewery.
- WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable shoes, umbrella or raincoat, sunglasses, cash for gratuity
- See calendar