Fun Spot America one-day, one-park pass
- Visit the only family-owned and run theme park in central Florida
- Experience the world's tallest SkyCoaster
- Ride Mine Blower, Florida’s only wooden coaster that goes upside down
Fun Spot America is the perfect destination for family fun and electrifying excitement in Central Florida! Choose between Fun Spot Orlando, a few minutes away from Universal Studios and International Drive, or Fun Spot Kissimmee that's located near Disney World at Old Town. Each park also has a Kid Spot, offering bite-size thrills for the smaller ones as well!
Fun Spot Orlando--Take a ride on Orlando’s only wooden roller coaster, race some friends on the multi-level go-kart speed tracks or test out the new 250-feet SkyCoaster. Visit the Sky Diner to indulge in a hot meal or quick snack. Try out the 'Rip Curl' and watch the rest of the park spin around you as you pick up more speed. For those less adventurous, head to the arcade and play more than 100 modern or classic video games!
Fun Spot Kissimmee--Ride the world's tallest SkyCoaster with an altitude of 300 feet/91 meters, challenge your friends to a go-kart race or play some of your favorite games in the arcade. Afterwards, enjoy a race on the 'Rock star Coaster', where you control both the speed and spins!
- General admission to either park on one day
- Go-kart courses
- Free parking at park
- Access to SkyCoaster
- Orlando location: 5700 Fun Spot Way, Orlando, FL 32819
- Kissimmee location: 2850 Florida Plaza Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Ticket is for admission to only one park on a single day
- All the rides in the Kid Spot are designed for children between 24 inches (61 cm) and 42 inches (107 cm) tall
- If guests do not wish to ride attractions, they can still enjoy free admission into theme parks
- There is free parking at the park, as well as free WiFi
- Both locations open daily at 10.00am (please check website for any changes)
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...
The Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens is the perfect day trip activity for the whole family....
Ripley’s Believe it or not in Orlando boasts 600 exhibits and artifacts with 16 themed galleries tha...