The Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens is the perfect day trip activity for the whole family. Get up close and check out the otters swim and black bears at the exhibits. Don't forget to make a stop at the Herpetarium or insect zoo to learn about the reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates from all across the globe. Learn interesting facts while feeding a giraffe or at a rhino encounter, the zookeepers can answer all your curious questions. Look out for butterflies and caterpillars in the majestic gardens. Pack your bathing suit to have a blast at the Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground.
Excursions & day trips
Tickets to Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn from zookeepers about all the animals
- Splash around at the Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground
- See native Florida animals
- See a variety of reptiles
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
- Admission to the Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground
- Admission to the Barnyard Buddies Children's Zoo
What's not included
- Giraffe feeding
- Train and carousel ride
- Food for Barnyard Buddies
- ZoomAir Adventure
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free
- Seniors (ages 60+)
3755 W Seminole Blvd, Sanford, FL 32771, United States
What to remember
- Bring comfortable shoes, swimwear, towels, sunscreen
- The zoo will be open unless the weather is severe, such as during a hurricane
- Animals may not always be visible due to being in shelters
- The Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground closes when temperatures fall below 60 degrees Fahrenheit (15 degrees celsius) or if lightning and thunder is present in the area
GRAY LINE OF ORLANDO
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.