Tickets to iFLY Orlando Indoor Skydiving
- Feel like you are free falling in iFly's indoor skydiving experience
- No need to jump out of a plane but still the adrenaline rush
iFly is an indoor skydiving experience that creates true free fall conditions, just like skydiving, without having to jump out of an airplane. iFly Orlando's 1,000 hp vertical wind tunnel generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air, on which you safely float. There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It’s just you and the air, it’s the most incredible adrenaline rush.
No experience is necessary. Just about anyone can fly, including those with physical disabilities. Children as young as three, to adults as young as 103 have flown with us.
- 2 Flights for 1 person (1 minute in length each)
- Rental of flight suit, helmet and goggles
- Comprehensive training session
- Hands-on personal assistance from a flight instructor throughout your flights
- Personalized flight certificate
- Video Clip of your Flight
8969 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Not recommended for those with a history of heart trouble
- People with prior neck or back injuries or shoulder dislocations should not fly
- Those who are pregnant should not fly
- Participants under 6 feet tall must weigh less than 230 pounds
- Participants over 6 feet tall must weigh less than 250 pounds
- Scheduled flights may be transferred or rescheduled only with at least 48 hours’ advance notice
- Participants may not be intoxicated or otherwise impaired
Additional restrictions may apply
iFly is open daily but reservations must be made 24 hours in advance
- Monday to Friday: 10.00am – 10.00pm
- Saturday: 8.30am - 10.30pm
- Sunday: 8.30am - 10.00pm
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...
This is a one-way transfer shuttle service from Orlando to Miami. The shuttle operates in the evenin...