If you want to see the beautiful university city of Oxford in a fun and unique way, then this Cycle Bus is for you! You'll cycle 4.5 miles around the city with your local expert guide who will help you to discover Oxford's illustrious past. Don't worry about the pace, there will be plenty of breaks for photos as you peddle through the beautiful honey-coloured streets and soak up the lively atmosphere of the colleges that belong to one of the world's oldest universities.
Oxford cycle bus tour
Availability: Fridays and Saturdays
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- See Oxford in a unique way on the Oxford Cycle Bus
- Explore the city with a local expert
- Discover the city and its most iconic landmarks
What to expect
- A guided tour
What's not included
- Entry to any attractions
Oxford Campus, 9 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AJ, UK
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your chosen tour opposite the Oxford Campus Store on Broad Street.
What to remember
- This tour is family-friendly and suitable for any fitness level
- It's only available for groups of 8 to 14 people
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour is due to start
- Tickets for this tour are valid only on the Oxford Cycle Bus and don't offer entry to any other attractions
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please wear suitable footwear (heels not recommended) and weather appropriate clothing
- This tour runs on Fridays and Saturdays
- It departs at 11.00am or 1.00pm
- The tour lasts for about 1 hour and a half
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.