1 Day 1 Park tickets for Disneyland® Paris with round-trip train tickets from Paris
- Enjoy the magic of Disneyland® Paris or Walt Disney Studios® on a full day from Paris
- Access the park entrance directly by the turnstiles with no voucher exchange necessary
- Travel to the amusement parks on the RER A train in just 40 minutes
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this package including round-trip train tickets from Paris and entrance tickets to the Disneyland® parks or the Walt Disney Studios® Park.
Collect your tickets at our agency located near the Opéra. Travel from the city center by RER A train, with the 40-minute journey leaving you off right in front of the amusement park.
- Round-trip train tickets between central Paris and Disneyland® Paris
- 1-day tickets for 1 park (Disneyland® Paris or Walt Disney Studios®)
- Ticket Delivery
- Child 3-11 years old
Magic Ways office, 25 Rue Godot de Mauroy, 75009 Paris
From 20 September 2019, 18 rue royale 75008 Paris
COLLECT your tickets at the Magic Ways office (metro: 'Auber' or 'Madeleine'). Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 6.00pm, On weekends and bank holidays from 2.00pm to 4.00pm | Closed on January 1rst, May 1rst, July 14th and 28th and December 25th). ATTENTION! From 20 September 2019, the office Magic Ways will be relocated at 18 rue royale 75008 Paris. Metro stops: Madeleine (line 14) or Concorde (line 1). Open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday, Sunday from 8.30am to 2.00pm. Once you have picked up your tickets at the office, head to Disneyland Paris by train from the stations 'Charles de Gaulle-Etoile', 'Auber', 'Châtelet-Les-Halles', 'Gare de Lyon', 'Nation'.
- Before heading to the parks you'll have to collect your tickets to our agency located near the Opéra Garnier
- Tickets are dated and valid for a specific season. They cannot be changed
Train departure: every day
First and last services: 5.22am; 12.39am
Frequency: approximately every 15 minutes
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...