3-day OpenTour ticket and boat pass
- Discover Paris at your own pace by bus and boat
- Hop on and off the bus and boat as many times as you like
- Family pass with fun commentary for children
Get the most of Paris with a 3-day OpenTour ticket and a Batobus pass! Visit all Paris' major monuments and attractions!
Hop on Hop off as often as you please and see Paris in your own time and at your own pace with the 4 tour itineraries. Explore the Paris you have been looking for, historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly while listening to nice audioguided commentaries!
Bus frequency gives you the opportunity to visit at your own pace the top monuments and to be seated comfortably each time you take the bus.
One boat circuit:
Batobus Circuit: 1 hour 30 minutes
Eight stops: Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Orsay Museum, Louvre Museum, Saint-Germain-des-Près, Notre Dame Cathedral, City Hall, and the Jardin des Plantes Zoo.
- 3 Day Pass
- Hop On Hop Off Bus and Boat Access
- Admissions to monuments and attractions
- Food & Beverages
- Transportation from Hotel to Hop On Hop Off Departure Points
Open Tour Paris 13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris
Show your voucher at the Open Tour Office at 13 rue Auber (nearest metro station: Opera or Auber) or at the bus driver in exchange of your boarding pass.
- The pass must be used on 3 consecutive days
- Commentary available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese
- Children's commentary with stories and legends about Paris (The Phantom of the Opera, Quasimodo The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and D’Artagnan and the Three Musketeers) available in three languages: French, English, and Spanish
- Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable due to reservation requirements
April - October (summer season):every 10-15 minutes
November - March (winter season): every 15-25 minutes
Monday to Thursday from 10am to 7pm, Friday to Sunday from 10am to 9:30pm
Last departure Beaugrenelle station from 10 am to 8:45pm
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
You love wine and cheese? Come taste a selection of French wines and cheeses in a 17th century wine ...
During your stay in Paris, you will most likely eat at a restaurant twice a day. As fantastic as it ...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...