Audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower with lunch
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower and a cruise on the river Seine.
Originally constructed as a temporary exhibitfor the 1889 World Fair by Gustave Eiffel, the Iron Lady represents nowadays the symbol of France across the world and welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year.
On the second floor and third floor (optional), enjoy an exceptional panoramic view of Paris and learn about the fascinating history of the Tower, but also those of the famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur.
On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to feel the thrill of the spectacular glass floor 57 meters from the ground and experience a sensation of stepping out into the void!
Then, lunch at the "58 Tour Eiffel" Restaurant at 1:30 pm for a delicious 3-courses menu, served at the table in a picnic-style basket.
Options available at time of booking:
- Audioguided tour up to the 2nd floor + lunch
- Audioguided tour up to the 3rd floor + lunch
IMPORTANT: from September 1st to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a lunch-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in English, Spanish, French, German,Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
- Skip-the-line ticket for faster access to the 2nd
- Access to the 1st, 2nd levels of the Eiffel Tower (and 3rd floor if you buy the 3rd floor option)
- A multilingual tour escort, from the agency to the first security check
- 3-courses lunch at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant at 1:30 pm on the 1st floor
- Guided tour
PARISCityVISION Agency 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
DO NOT go directly to the Eiffel Tower. Collect your tickets and audioguide 20 minutes before your scheduled time at the PARISCityVISION Agency located on 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris.
- IMPORTANT: from September 1st to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a lunch-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in English, Spanish, French, German,Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
- Besides the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower
- Attention: a 30€ deposit per audioguide is required, refunded when the audioguide is returned to the agency
- The 3-course lunch will be booked at the "58 Tour Eiffel" at 1:30 pm, on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
Several departures everyday at the time of your choice, please check the calendar
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...