'Bacon en toutes lettres' + museum and exhibition ticket
- Ticket valid for a single admission to 'Bacon en toutes lettres' at the chosen time slot
- Access to the permanent collection and the temporary exhibition
- Access to the Kids Gallery and the View of Paris (rooftop)
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an exceptional retrospective dedicated to Francis Bacon, focusing mainly on the relationship between his works and his literary interests. The exhibition consists of sixty paintings, including 12 triptychs, in addition to a series of portraits and self-portraits, from major private and public collections. There are six rooms along the visitor route, placing literature at the heart of the exhibition.
Bacon en toute lettres, from 11 Septembrer 2019 to 20 January 2020, gallery 2.
Photo credit: Francis Bacon, « Triptych » (détail), 1970 | Francis Bacon, Portrait of George Dyer in a Mirror, 1968, Collection Agnelli, London
- Entrance ticket
- Temporary exhibition
- Permanent exhibition
- Audio guide
Free admission upon presentation of a proof:
- Children under 18
- People with disabilities
- Persons accompanying people with disabilities
Centre Pompidou, 19 Rue Beaubourg, 75004 Paris
Don't queue at the ticket office: Show your ticket at the entrance to the Center Pompidou located 19 rue Beaubourg. From August 2019 to September 2020, due to renovation works, the access to the Pompidou Center is at 19 rue Beauboug and not at the usual entrance located on Place Georges Pompidou.
- Important: The ticket is valid for a single admission to the exhibition 'Bacon en toutes lettres' (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting) at the chosen time slot
- Access to all exhibitions, the museum, the Kids Gallery and the View of Paris for the rest of the day
- Entry to the exhibition within 30 minutes following the selected time slot is guaranteed. In case of a delayed arrival, speedy access won't be assured
- The slots indicated correspond to the times available on this network
- Access to the Centre Pompidou is prohibited to visitors with large items of luggage. These are not accepted in the cloakroom
- €1 booking fee is added at check-out
- The entrance is free for children under 18 years old
- Tickets are not exchangeable, nor refundable
- September 11, 2019 - January 20, 2020
- Every day except Tuesday: from 11.00am to 7.00pm; Thursday from 11.00am to 9.00pm
- Several time slots are available during the day, please select your entry time when booking
ATTENTION: Due to the ongoing strike in Paris, the Centre Pompidou will close at 6.00 pm (visitors must leave the museum at 5.30 pm) until 20th January 2020.
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...