Bus tour of the historical Paris and Notre-Dame neighborhood
- Discover anecdotes about the oldest neighborhoods of Paris
- Embark on a bus city tour with the comments of a guide
- Enjoy a walking guided tour around Notre-Dame cathedral
Enjoy a bus city tour, a guided visit and discover the history of the capital through its various districts and monuments.
Your tour starts at our agency where you will board one of our air-conditioned coach escorted by our guide. You will begin with a tour through ones of the oldest quarters of Paris: Le Marais and the Latin quarter. You'll understand the evolution of Paris up to nowadays through its past and see its notorious monuments such as the Louvre museum, the Panthéon, the Opera House. You will cross famous districts such as Place Vendôme, Place des Vosges, Ile Saint Louis, Ile de la Cité, Saint Germain-des-Prés, Bastille square. Listen to comments and anecdotes about centuries of history and art of Paris.
You'll then embark on a boat shuttle on the Seine that will get you to Notre-Dame de Paris (closed during its reconstruction). Your guide will take you around the cathedral telling you about its importance in Parisian’s life.
- Transportation in air conditioned coach
- Transfer to Notre Dame by Batobus (except in January and February and during the Seine river floods) or in a minibus
- The services of a tour guide
- Children (0-2): free
- Children (3-11): reduced
Agency Paris City Vision, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the printed voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
- In the winter, this tour may be entirely by bus
- On sundays and in case of mass, the guide will comment the Cathedral and its 3 portals from the square in front of the Church
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Departure: 9.15 AM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...