Dinner at the Eiffel Tower and Seine cruise
- Enjoy a dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Skip-the-line ticket with direct access to the first floor
- 1-hour commented cruise to discover
Enjoy the illuminations of Paris with this tour including a dinner on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower and a 1-hour cruise on the Seine river.
Your evening escapade starts with an unforgettable view of Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. Up there, you will enjoy a French-style dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the tower (during the renovation works of the 58 Tour Eiffel).
After dinner, see the monuments of Paris from a different perspective: get on board for a 1-hour cruise with commentaries and discover the beauty of the capital’s monuments and bridges passing by Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Louvre and so much more!
Example of the menu:
Assortment of charcuterie OR mixed OR vegetarian assortment
Soup, truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) OR another specialty made with potatoes
Fruit tart OR tropézienne pastry or Paris-Brest pastry
Water + glass of wine OR beer OR soft drink + coffee
- Dinner with cold dish + hot side + dessert + drinks on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- 1-hour commented cruise with recorded commentaries available in 14 languages
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Access to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
PARIS CITY VISION TOUR EIFFEL Agency, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
Customers need to check-in at the tour operator agency near the Eiffel Tower at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Every day at 6.30pm
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic! Discover the neighborhoods and monuments of Pari...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for a 2-hour authentic and unforgettable lunch cruise along th...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Festive truffle dinner and wine pairings with a MasterChef Celebrate any occasion with a special Tru...
Undertake a tour into the heart of the mysterious and unknown side of Paris. Your guide will tell yo...