Disneyland® Paris 1 day 1 Park tickets with shuttle from the Eiffel Tower at 8.10am
- Includes 1 Park ticket and transportation from the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy direct access to the park entrance by the turnstiles
- Take a ride in a dedicated Disneyland Paris themed shuttle bus
Add some extra sparkle to your Paris' visit and join our magic shuttle to the Disney® Parks!
Hop aboard the Disneyland Paris Express shuttle bus for a magical day out. Enjoy this unique experience with transportation from the Eiffel Tower and entrance tickets to the Disneyland® parks or the Walt Disney Studios® Park.
What you'll get:
- A hassle-free and reliable way to reach Disneyland® Paris
- A dedicated shuttle bus themed Disneyland® Paris Express for an easy identification
- A trilingual guide at every departure time
- Direct access to the park entrance by the turnstiles (no voucher exchange needed)
- Attractive prices with a significant reduction for children from 3 to 11 (free for children under 3)
- A 1 park Disney® ticket (the Disneyland® park OR the Walt Disney® Studios park)
- Round trip transport from Eiffel Tower to Disneyland® Paris
- 1 Park entrance ticket
- Personal expenses
- Child 3-11 years old
14 rue Jean Rey 750015 Paris
Departure at 8.10am from the Eiffel Tower. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time and present your voucher entering the shuttle at the stop located 14 rue Jean Rey (between hotels Mercure and Pullman, building "Chemins de Fer"). Tickets are given to you in shuttle only; and never by the Disney® cashiers.
- Return from Disneyland® Paris to Paris:Parking Disneyland: 8.00pm | Eiffel Tower: 10.00pm
Departure from From Paris to Disneyland® Paris:Eiffel Tower: 8.10am (Working from March 1rst to October 31th)Parking Disneyland® Paris: 10.00am
Return from Disneyland® Paris to Paris:Parking Disneyland: 8.00pmEiffel Tower: 10.00pm (Working from March 1rst to October 31th)
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...