Disneyland® Paris tickets with transportation from the Louvre
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Get your 1-day tickets to visit Disneyland® including transportation from our agency located near the Louvre Museum.
Chose in the order box one of the two following options:
- Ticket 1 Day 1 Park includes the access to 1 park either the park Disneyland® OR the park Walt Disney Studios®.
- Ticket 1 Day 2 Parks includes the access to both park Disneyland® AND the park Walt Disney Studios®.
The bus will leave our agency located near the Louvre at 8.00am (8.30am during winter) to reach the park Disneyland® (travel time: 1 hour). Our driver will leave you at the group parking area close to Disneyland® Paris.
At 7.00pm, the bus will leave from the same parking area to go back to Paris. Arrival in Paris around 08.00pm.
- Disneyland® Paris pass 1 day for 1 park or 1 day for 2 parks (depending on the option you purchase)
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-11 years): reduced
- Baby (0-2 years): free
Paris CityVision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure at PARISCityVISION Agency located near the Louvre. Nearest metro stations: Pyramides (lines 7, 14), Tuileries or Palais Royal (Line 1).
- On-site visit duration: 10 hours
1 April to 31 October
Departure at 8.00am
1 November to 31 March
Departure at 8.30am
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Hop aboard the Disneyland Paris Express shuttle bus for a magical day out. Enjoy this unique experie...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Take a 1-day guided tour from Paris to discover the three most prestigious castles of the Loire Vall...
The Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site, was the residence of French Kings Louis XIV,...
Discover the Parisian secret passages with this exciting walking visit. Take your time to appreciate...
Considered as the soul of the City of Light, Saint-Germain des Prés, also known as the best chocolat...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic. Discover the charm of the France's capital with ...