Eiffel Tower guided tour with binoculars
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
Take advantage of the tranquillity of the morning to discover the majestic Iron Lady! Erected in 1889, it is a world-renowned symbol, yet its construction left its creator, Gustave Eiffel, in a cold sweat.
Take in this surprising monument! It has every attractive quality: a slender shape, ideal location; its purpose, materials, everything is unique. Its construction completely broke the mould at the time, yet it was not designed to remain in place; it was supposed to be temporary. Is it a symbol of technical prowess or an architectural challenge? One thing is certain - this piece of extraordinary architecture changed the face of Paris forever! Set off on an exceptional ascent to the sky, to infinity!
On the second level, your guide will explain how its construction was possible at the time. They will also recount the legends and anecdotes that are now part of the memories of the Eiffel Tower. This is also where you will get an impressive view of Paris! Many monuments, museums and districts are visible from the second-level platform; it's an excellent way to discover Paris from above, and to comprehend the expansion of the city.
Using your binoculars, you will be able to admire the smallest details of this sensational urban landscape that mixes old and new, elements that are impossible to see with the naked eye. Your guide will assist you, providing essential information on what you will see through your binoculars.
- Guided tour from the meeting point until the second floor
- Entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower (second floor or top floor depends of the option chosen - please note that your ticket is not skip-the-line access)
- Possibility to access the top floor if you book the option 'Top Floor' - you will visit the top on your own, but you will be guided until the second floor
- Food or drinks
- Entrance to the top floor if you do not book the 'top floor' option
206 Rue de l'Université, 75007 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before the departure time of the tour on rue de l'université, near the Eiffel TOwer. Your guide will wait for you on the sidewalk at the garden at the back entrance of the Quai Branly Museum. Nearest metro stop: Gare du Pont de l'Alma (RER C).
- During bad weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower may be closed or sometimes only the summit may be closed
- The guided tour is until the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- You can have an access to the top floor if you have booked the option 'Top Floor', the guide will accompany you until the second floor, after you will go on your own to the top floor
- The entrance ticket is not a skip-the-line entry, you could wait a maximum of 30 minutes
On selected dates
Please check the calendar
Departure at 10.00am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...