Eiffel Tower skip-the-line tickets with audioguide
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!
Originally constructed as a temporary exhibitfor the 1889 World Fair by Gustave Eiffel, the Iron Lady represents nowadays the symbol of France across the world and welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year.
On the second floor and third floor (optional), enjoy an exceptional panoramic view of Paris and learn about the fascinating history of the Tower, but also those of the famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur.
On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to feel the thrill of the spectacular glass floor 57 meters from the ground and experience a sensation of stepping out into the void!
Options available at time of booking:
- Audioguided tour up to the 2nd floor
- Audioguided tour up to the 3rd floor
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in English, Spanish, French, German,Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
- Skip-the-line ticket for faster access to the 2nd (and 3rd floor if you buy the 3rd floor option)
- Access by lift to the 1st, 2nd levels of the Eiffel Tower (and 3rd floor if you buy the 3rd floor option)
- A multilingual tour escort, from the agency to the first security check
- Guided tour
- Child (4-10years): reduced
- Baby (0-3years): free of charge
PARISCityVISION Agency 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
DO NOT go directly to the Eiffel Tower. Collect your tickets and audioguide 20 minutes before your scheduled time at the PARISCityVISION Agency located on 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris.
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in English, Spanish, French, German,Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
- Besides the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower
- Attention: a 30€ deposit per audioguide is required, refunded when the audioguide is returned to the agency
- Tickets are available on sale around 15 days prior the date
Several departures everyday at the time of your choice, please check the calendar
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Get skip-the-line priority access and take advantage of an audio-guided tour. Dive into a world unli...
Enjoy an easy-going itinerary past the best highlights and hidden gems to discover the Sacred-Heart ...
Paris is the city where street art has most developed over the last twenty years. Strolling through ...