Guided city tour of the historical Paris, Montmartre and the Louvre
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
This full day tour includes a bus tour of the Latin Quarter and the Marais, a guided tour outside Notre-Dame, a guided visit of the Louvre and a stroll in Montmatre on your own.
In the morning, you'll discover the historic neighborhoods of Paris on board of our air-conditioned bus (comments by your guide). You'll pass by the Place de la Bastille, the Marais, the Latin Quarter, the Pantheon and the Luxembourg garden. You'll reach Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood with its many luxury stores, the Café de Flore and the Café les Deux Magots.
You will then be dropped off at a Batobus station to reach the Ile de la Cité by the Seine river. Our guide will lead you to Notre-Dame cathedral for a visit outside the monument (closed during its reconstruction). You'll learn its secrets and legends, written down by many artists such as Victor Hugo.
After a 30-min lunch break on your own in the neighborhood, we'll meet at our agency at 1.30pm for the afternoon excursion to Montmartre and the Louvre Museum.
We'll drive to Montmartre and take the cable car up to the top of the hill. After a quick introduction to the neighborhood, you'll have free time to stroll through Montmartre on your own. You'll see Place du Tertre, where Vincent van Gogh lived and where Renoir had his studio. Nowadays, the square is an outdoor exhibition space for many portrait and landscape painters and cartoonists. Don’t miss a visit to the Sacré-Coeur Basilica!
You'll take the cable car to go down the slope and we'll head to the Louvre Museum. In1 hour you will see the main artworks of the Louvre: the Venus of Milo, The Wedding at Cana, the Coronation of Napoleon and the Mona Lisa.
The tour ends at the Louvre around 6.15pm (except on Monday, when it starts at the Louvre Museum and ends at Montmartre, in which case you will return to our office by bus).
- The services of a tour guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned bus
- Tickets to the Louvre Museum (we will take care of booking the visit) and permission for the guide to speak aloud
- Tickets for the Paris cable car (to reach the top of Montmartre)
- Transfer by boat on the Seine between Ile de la Cité and our office at the end of the morning tour
- Departure and return to the office after each tour, with a clear separation between the two excursions (except on Wednesdays and Fridays, when the tour ends at the Louvre)
- Return transport from/to your residence in Paris
Agency Paris City Vision, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris.
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Despite the skip-the-line access to the Louvre Museum, security controls or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Both excursions must be done on the same day
- Not accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Large bags, strollers and umbrellas must be left at the cloakroom (free of charge)
- Due to renovation works or loans, some works of art may be temporarily unavailable
- The Coronation of Napoleon is inaccessible for renovation until November 2019
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Departure at 9.15am
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Immerse yourself behind the scenes of the Stade de France led by a guide.Relax and experience the ma...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...
Stroll along the river Seine on a private motor boat cruise and discover Paris through a new perspec...