Guided tour of Notre Dame, Montmartre and the Louvre
- Discover the best of Paris in one day with a local guide
- See the opera house, the Louvre, the Sorbonne, the Panthéon and more
- Enjoy a short cruise to reach Notre Dame cathedral
- Hop on the cable car to Montmartre and visit the Louvre Museum
This combination of two tours is a full day of Parisian sightseeing with an expert local guide. You’ll see all the famous sites in comfort and with insightful commentary on the city’s illustrious history. Your itinerary includes:
- Vendome Square with its geometric design
- The opera house, City Hall, and Bastille
- The Marais District, Latin Quarter, Sorbonne, and Panthéon,
- The Luxembourg Gardens (Senate) and Saint-Germain des Prés.
- A short cruise to Île de la Cité and a guided tour of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Return to the agency and free time for lunch
- The Louvre museum with express tickets and guide
- See the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo
- Ride up to Montmartre hill by coach and cable car for a guided walking tour
- See Place du Tertre, where Renoir and Van Gogh lived
Visit the Sacre Coeur church in your own time
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre (visit reserved by the tour operator)
- Tickets for the funicular to Montmartre
- A Seine river mini-cruise to reach Notre Dame (except when the Seine is too high)
- Services of a licenced multilingual guide
- Priority access to venues (no queuing)
- Departure and return to the agency after each tour (these are two separate tours)
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children (ages 3-17): reduced
Agency Paris City Vision, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris.
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Both tours must be taken the same day
- Wednesday and Friday: possibility to stay longer on your own in the Louvre museum
- At the Louvre: cloakroom is compulsory for umbrellas, luggage, pushchairs
- This tour is not suitable to clients with walking difficulties
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
Discover the historical, architectural and gastronomic sides of Paris all in one day with a bus tour...
Discover the Parisian secret passages with this exciting walking visit. Take your time to appreciate...
This City Tour of Paris will let you discover Paris from two different perspectives: from a coach wi...
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944, when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe fr...
Learn with your kids how to bake macarons with a French macarons cooking class at Galeries Lafayette...
Accompagné d’un guide conférencier, vous aurez la chance d’explorer en petit comité les coulisses de...