Guided tour of Palais Garnier
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most significant (but least visited) architectural gems.
Your expert tour guide will show you the Opera Museum-Library, the Grand Escalier (a magnificent stairway), the Grand-Foyer and Avant-Foyer, the Salons de la Lune et du Soleil (the Moon and Sun Halls) and the Rotonde du Glacier with its luxurious tapestries, as well as the temporary exhibitions
The sumptuous decoration, the overall magnificence and the variety of materials used in the interior of the Palais Garnier will take your breath away. It’s a wonderful architectural treat for when you’re tired of seeing all the usual sites
- Entrance ticket
- Guided visit
- Backstage tour of the Opera Garnier
- Personal expenses
Children (5-10): reduced (proof of identity required)
Student (-26):reduced (proof of identity required)
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
The visitors entrance is located at the junction of rue Scribe and rue Auber. Present this voucher at the "Guided Tours" counter at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure. WARNING: the access to the guided visit will be not at the main entrance but on left side of the Opera, in front of 1 rue Auber
- Access to the auditorium depends on the performance and rehearsal schedule
- The tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour without prior notice
- No wheelchair access for this tour
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- Tour in group up to 25 people maximum
- ID card or passport required as guarantee for the earphones on the Day tour. One ID per voucher.
- Please present this voucher at the "Guided Tours" counter at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- LATECOMERS WON'T BE ACCEPTED, COMPENSATED OR DEFERRED ON ANOTHER TOUR
Pour célébrer les 350 ans de l’Opéra de Paris, cette visite inédite propose de découvrir l’histoire ...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...
The Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site, was the residence of French Kings Louis XIV,...
First time in Paris and you want to see the best of it? This 4-hour tour in small group takes you to...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Hop aboard the Disneyland® Paris Express shuttle bus for a magical day out for the whole family. Enj...
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night...