Guided tour of Paris in a collection car with wine tasting
- Visit Paris in an original way, with a wine tasting
- Discover the secrets of the capital with your driver-guide
- Enjoy a unique ride in a vintage car
During this guided tour, you will combine the charm of visiting Paris in a vintage car with the delights of the French gastronomy, and in particular its treasure trove of wines, the summit of French “savoir-vivre”.
On this trip, you will visit some of the most beautiful monuments of the capital (Invalides, Concorde, the Louvre, the Alexandre III bridge, etc.), then your driver will take you to a well-known wine cellar to taste some fine wines together with some typical French delicacies.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
2 Avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris, France
You will find your driver in front of place de l’Hôtel de Ville, at the level of avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris
- Photo-stops will be provided during the trip
- Duration of the tour: 1h45 in the car and 45 minutes of tasting at the cellar
- For safety and insurance reasons, only the driver / guide is allowed to drive during the trip.
- For 1 to 3 people max
- From Tuesday to Friday : 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm
- Saturday : 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...