Guided visit of the Eiffel Tower by foot with summit option
- Get faster entry climbing up the 704 steps to the 2nd level
- See a side of the Eiffel Tower that you would miss from the elevator
- Hear interesting stories about Gustave Eiffel
- Get optional upgrade to go up to the summit
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel Tower by foot with a guide by your side every step of the way.
Brag to your friends and join your fellow adventurers as you ascend 704 steps on foot with your expert guide who has carefully planned a pace designed for your comfort. Along the way you will hear stories, and fun facts about the Tower and surrounding landmarks! The scenery changes and expands around you on a journey that is as spectacular as the destination! The history, the legends, the views! It’s all waiting for you at the world’s most visited landmark, The Eiffel Tower.
- English-speaking guide
- Elevator ride back down
- Entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Elevator ticket to go up the Eiffel Tower
- Tips (optional)
- Children under 12 years old
South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower, Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris
Meet your coordinator 15 minutes before tour start time at the SOUTH security entrance of the Eiffel Tower located Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris. Your coordinator will be wearing a yellow beret and holding up a bright yellow flag/sign that says "Guided Eiffel Tour". He will check you in, give you a wristband and send you with your guide to pass the security line.
- The Summit of the Eiffel Tower may close at the discretion of Eiffel staff and we have no control over this. If you have purchased the summit upgrade option you will be refunded if summit is closed.
- Large bags/luggage may not be allowed through security and there are no lockers
- There is no restroom available at the beginning of the tour and the first restroom break is on the first level of the Eiffel Tower
- The tour begins promptly. Latecomers won't be accomodated nor refunded.
- There are 704 steps to climb at a comfortable pace
Departure of the tour through June 14th 2019 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 15th 2019 through September 8th 2019 at 8.45am
Departure of the tour September 9th 2019 to Summer 2020 9:15am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Chateau d’Auvers offers the “Impressionist Vision” experience, plunging the visitor into the world o...