Interactive audioguided visit of the Rex Studios
- Discover the backstage of Europe's largest movie theatre
- Learn and try how to voiceover a film
- See an exceptional collection of archives
- Audioguided and interactive tour
Our Rex Studios interactive audio-guided tour takes you on an imaginary journey behind the scenes of film production and invites you into the secret and captivating world of cinema as you follow the making of a film from various perspectives: the projection booth, a director’s office, the film set…
It’s also a unique opportunity to discover and explore the interior of a French cultural heritage monument: rich in history and with its original 1932 decor still intact.
This tour runs throughout the year and is suitable for all visitors over the age of 5 years old (please note that the route is not accessible for wheelchair-users).
Comments in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Russian
- Entry ticket to Rex Studios
- Interactive audioguided tour
- Personal expenses
- Children (5-25), seniors (+60) and students: reduced
- Proof will be required
Grand Rex, 1 Boulevard Poissonnière, 75002 Paris
Present your voucher at the entrance of Le Grand Rex, at the ticket counter of "Rex Studios". Metro stop: Bonne Nouvelle (Lines 8, 9)
- The tour is not available for partially deaf people, pregnant women, claustrophobic people and people wearing a pacemaker.
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- No wheelchair access for this tour (presence of stairs & narrow spaces)
- For security or technical reasons, the tour itinerary could modified on the day of the tour if so instructed by Le Grand Rex. In these circumstances refunds are not available.
Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays
From 10.00am to 6.00pm
Tour every 5 min
During French school holidays: Monday 2pm – 6pm and Tuesday-Sunday 10am – 6pm
Closed on december 25, january 1.
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...