Interactive bus tour of Paris and Louvre Museum ticket
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by bus including an interactive tablet.
Get on board our panoramic covered coach and grab your Histopad tablet to start this innovative tour! Through 3D reconstruction and 360° views, you'll discover the essential Parisian sites such as the Opera Garnier, the Eiffel Tower, or the Champs Elysees. Follow the impressive evolution of the city and its architecture through pictures from yesterday and today. The easy features of the Histopad tablet allow your children to enjoy history while having fun. Take part with them in a treasure hunt that is offered throughout the tour!
You'll come face to face with the most famous sites of Paris as the bus passes by the Opéra Garnier, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame cathedral, the Panthéon, the Orsay Museum, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and so much more!
With your ticket to the Louvre, you'll have priority access to the museum for more simplicity. Discover works of all kinds, from painting to sculpture and decorative arts, in this immense and ancient royal palace. You will enter through the famous glass pyramid and access the different rooms that house countless works of art from different periods, styles and movements. Among the most famous, you'll be able to contemplate:
- Mona Lisa
- Venus de Milo
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- Marriage at Cana by Paul Véronèse
- The Coronation of Napoleon
- The Raft of the Medusa by Théodore Géricault
- Entry ticket with priority access to Louvre Museum
- Bus tour of Paris with Histopad (interactive tablet)
- Temporary exhibition
- Permanent exhibition
- The new Leonardo da Vinci exhibition
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation
- Audio guide
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
To collect your tickets, please redeem your voucher at the agency PARISCityVISION, at least 30 minutes before the time indicated on your voucher.
- Entrance to the new Leonard de Vinci exhibition is NOT included in the ticket
- The time indicated on the voucher corresponds to the time of the city tour
- The visit will start with the city tour
- Skip-the-line access is subject to restrictions: As part of “Vigipirate” security measures, security checks and unexpected wait times may increase wait times
- Museum audio guides are available onsite for €5 per person
- No priority access to temporary exhibitions
- The Louvre ticket is NOT an open-ticket, you will have a pre-booked entry time
- Every day except Tuesday
- The city tour starts at 10.00am or 12.00pm
- Subsequently, you'll enter the Louvre Museum. Entry time will be confirmed after booking
Lift the veil on the mysteries of ancient Paris with this guided walk through the district that surr...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
Visit Paris boarding an open top bus "Paris l'Opentour" and enjoy an exceptional view of Paris.Hop o...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
This ticket combines skip-the-line entrance to the Arc de Triomphe and a city tour of Paris by panor...
Get the most of Paris with this OpenTour pass valid for 3 days!Hop on Hop off as often as you please...
When you'll arrive at the Grande Arche, you'll admire the impressive modern architecture with its wh...
Are you a history buff? Or maybe looking to fill a few gaps in your knowledge of the Second World Wa...