Lido Paris Merveilles Show with optional dinner
- Enjoy a romantic night together with dinner and your love
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Tap your toes to the rhythm of a catchy musical
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysées, the Lido de Paris.
At your arrival, you will be welcomed and accompanied at your table and will enjoy a flavoursome French dinner specially cooked by the Chef Phillipe Lacroix and his team.
After the dinner, prepare yourself to be dazzled. In the Paris Merveilles show, the iconic Bluebell Girls accompanied with the Lido Boys reinvent the emblematic capital Paris adorned with fabulous hand-made costumes all made of feather, rhinestones and glitter.
The 1st Bluebell Girl Margaret Kelly was named after her hyacinth blue eyes. She became a dancer and a few years later created her own troupe: the Bluebell Girls! and then, join the Lido.
- Dinner Soirée Plume
- Dinner Soirée Etoile
- Dinner Soirée Champs Elysées
- Dinner Soirée Triomphe
If you'd like to attend only the show (no dinner included), two options are available:
- Show Sparkling offer (1 glass of Champagne)
- Show Champagne Offer (1/2 bottle of Champagne)
- Paris Merveilles show after dinner
- 3-course meal with drinks (if booking the dinner option)
- Musical entertainment
- Photos taken by the photographer throughout the dinner
- Free for children under 12 years old (on presentation of proof of age)
- Child's Menu included
Le Lido de Paris, 116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the Lido at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the show. Metro stop: George V (line 1).
- Smart casual dress code required. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, sportswear clothing and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Taking photos and videos of the show is prohibited
- +4 years old children are welcome
Dinner starts at 7.00pm
Show starts at 9.00pm
Show ends around 10.45pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
You love wine and cheese? Come taste a selection of French wines and cheeses in a 17th century wine ...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...