Louvre Museum fast-track tickets and audio guide
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's largest and most visited museums. It's packed with masterpieces from different periods such as Ancient Egypt, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance.
Upon arrival to the Paris CityVision Agency, you will be given your entrance ticket that's valid until the museum's closing time, your audio guide containing recorded commentaries about the museum's greatest works, and a route map suggesting various possible itineraries to help you organize your tour. Walk around and take in major works including the Venus de Milo, the Coronation of Napoleon I and Leonardo de Vinci's Mona Lisa.
Audio commentary in 10 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Mandarin, Japenese, Korean.
- Fast-track entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Map with tour itineraries and visit advice
- Hostess services (no hostess during the tour)
- Audio guide with recorded commentary
- The new Leonardo da Vinci exhibition
- Temporary exhibitions
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-17 years): reduced
Paris CityVision Agency, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris
Please check in at the Paris CityVision Agency to redeem your voucher at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Entry to the new Leonard de Vinci exhibition is NOT included in the ticket
- Once the tour is over, customers may stay in the museum until closing time
- Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, buggies and umbrellas
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- There are no elevators inside the museum
- Before the tour starts, the tour operator agency requires a €32 deposit for your audio guide. You will get your deposit back when you return the audio guide back to the agency at the end of the tour
- Every day except Tuesday
- Departures available from 10.30am to 5.00pm
- Tour not available on December 25, January 1 and special events
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
When you'll arrive at the Grande Arche, you'll admire the impressive modern architecture with its wh...
Parisian for a day: cooking class & dinner Experience the French way of life and share tips in a rel...