Moulin Rouge Show at 11.00pm and cruise ticket
- Moulin Rouge show ticket including Champagne
- Open ticket for a sightseeing cruise on the Seine
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this combo offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and a cruise on the Seine river.
Enjoy the fabulous show at Moulin Rouge whenever you choose. The cabaret is near Montmartre in a very lively neighborhood. Come see the world-class Doriss Girls. You'll be amazed at the different scenes played before your eyes for nearly two hours. Among them are the famous French Cancan—a typical Parisian cabaret dance—and sensational numbers like the giant aquarium and other jaw-dropping dances. During the show, you will be served a ½ bottle of Champagne.
The cruise ticket lets you climb aboard a Seine river ride whenever you choose. Tours depart from Quai de la Bourdonnais, across from the Eiffel Tower. Hop on board a Bateaux Parisiens boat and discover Paris during a one-hour Seine river cruise. An audio guide is provided along with individual earphones to teach you about the history of Paris monuments bordering the Seine, such as the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Conciergerie, Eiffel Tower and Notre-Dame.
- Moulin Rouge show ticket + ½ bottle of Champagne per person
- One hour commented cruise, ticket valid one year
The cruise ticket has to be collected at PARISCityVISION located 7 rue Lagrange 75005 Paris. Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.30am-10.00pm ; from November to March 6.30am-8.30pm. The time indicated (11pm) on your ticket is the starting time of the Moulin Rouge show. Present your voucher at the entrance of the Moulin Rouge, at least 30 minutes before the show.
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- Mandatory paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge cabaret
- Children are accepted from 6 years old
- The show starts at 11.00 pm and ends at 1.00 am
- For the cruise, an audio guide is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Please check the calendar to see the days available.
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...