Excursions & day trips
Normandy day trip from Paris with D-Day beaches, typical Norman lunch and cider tasting
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 14 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take the opportunity to tour the beautiful region of Normandy while its sites are less crowded.
- Visit the WWII US landing beaches in Normandy
- Explore the Utah Beach Museum (in an original Bunker)
- Visit the Pointe du Hoc Battlefield, heroically taken by US Rangers
- Enjoy a typical Norman lunch on the port of Grandcamp Maisy
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for all sites visited
- All transfers in an air-conditioned coach
- Lunch, including one glass of cider
What's not included
- Extra beverages at lunch (a glass of cider is served with lunch)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience