Paris-by-night tour with Eiffel Tower skip-the-line tickets, bus tour and Seine cruise
- See why Paris is called the City of Lights
- Experience the Eiffel Tower’s amazing glass floor
- Relax on a night-time cruise down the Seine
- Get a different perspective on the city’s architecture
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. From the aerial views of the Eiffel Tower to the calm of the Seine, you’ll really experience the spirit of nocturnal Paris. Your tour looks like this:
- Arrive at the Eiffel Tower with priority tickets for the second level
- Experience the glass floor installed in 2014 to celebrate 125 years
- Take a selfie to be proud of 60m/65yds above the city lights
- Board a glass-enclosed Seine cruiser at the Quai de la Bourdonnais
- Enjoy a leisurely one-hour cruise with multi-lingual commentary
- Back on the bus for a tour of illuminated Paris with audio commentary
Boat commentary available in: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children’s commentary available in French.
Bus commentary available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean.
Children’s commentary available in: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary (digital recording) and personal earphones
- Tickets for the river cruise with audio guide (one hour)
- Skip-the-line ticket to visit the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- Recorded commentary for the Illuminations tour in 11 languages
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Kid's Club
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- Children (ages 0-2) free
- Children (ages 3-11) reduced
ParisCityVision Agency, 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. Metro stations: Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8).
- In summertime, a part of the tour will be done in daylight
- The tour ends either at the Eiffel Tower (according to the ticket schedule for the Eiffel Tower) or at the agency (or Place de l'Opéra) according to the schedule of the day
Every day except Thursdays and Sundays from 06/01 to 13/02
Departure : 6.00pm
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
The Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site, was the residence of French Kings Louis XIV,...
A captivating guided tour revealing the history of this majestic Palace. Combining classic and baroq...