Paris city tour by bus and Orsay Museum ticket
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panoramic bus including an Histopad (interactive tablet).
Collect your ticket at our agency located near the Louvre Museum and get into the world's largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings. Among the most famous paintings on display, you will see:
- The Gleaners by Jean-François Millet
- The Luncheon on the Grass by Edouard Manet
- Coquelicots by Claude Monet
- Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
- Arearea by Paul Gauguin
- The Card Players by Paul Cézanne
- Little Dancer Aged Fourteen by Edgar Degas
- Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette by Auguste Renoir
After your visit to the Orsay Museum, get on board our panoramic covered coach and grab your Histopad tablet to start our innovative tour! Through 3D reconstruction and 360° views, you'll discover the essential Parisian sites such as the Opera Garnier, the Eiffel Tower, or the Champs Elysees. Follow the impressive evolution of the city and its architecture through pictures from yesterday and today. The easy features of the Histopad tablet allow your children to enjoy History while having fun. Take part with them to the treasure hunt offered throughout the tour!
You'll come face to face with the most famous sites of Paris as the bus passes by the Opéra Garnier, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame cathedral, the Panthéon, the Orsay Museum, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower...
- Entry pass to Orsay Museum with access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- City tour by bus including interactive HistoPad with individual earphones
- Audioguide available for rental at the museum: 5 euros per person for permanent collections; 5 euros per person for each temporary collection
- Guided visit
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
You have to get to PARISCityVISION to redeem your voucher and get the entrance ticket of the site. Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.00am-10.00pm ; from November to March 7.00am-8.30pm.
- The Orsay Museum is open every day except Monday from 9.30am to 6.00pm | Open until 9.45pm on Thursday
- Audioguide available for rental at the museum: 5 euros per person
- Priority access to the museum except to temporary exhibitions
The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
The Orsay Museum is open every day except Monday from 9.30am to 6.00pm | Open until 9.45pm on Thursday .
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by bus i...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Christian Boltanski: Life in the making’. Through a pathway of some fi...
Go beyond the obvious on our jam-packed Louvre Highlights Tour, peering behind the artworks to unloc...
Get the most of Paris with this OpenTour pass valid for 3 days!Hop on Hop off as often as you please...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...